There is a longer description of traditionalist beliefs at our "About traditionalism" page. As an overview, though, here are five guiding principles for Australian traditionalists:
1. Loyalty to the Crown of Australia
2. Loyalty to our British and Western heritage
3. Loyalty to the family: husband and wife, mother and father, and their children
4. Opposition to liberalism, right-liberalism, left-liberalism and feminism
5. Opposition to the destruction of White Australians, opposition to multiculturalism, mass immigration and diversity.